Célia Gravot-Derome counsels, assists and represents FTMS clients – both individuals and companies – in all Human Resources and Labour Law issues and disputes they may be confronted with.
She regularly appears before labour and civil courts (social security courts) in pre-litigation and litigation proceedings.
Célia Gravot-Derome’s expertise covers all areas of Labour and Social Law, including:
- Formation and termination of employment contracts;
- Execution of employment contracts (rights and obligations of employees and employers, rules governing their relations, amicable dispute settlement, etc.);
- Setting up of staff representative institutions;
- Implementation of job preservations plans;
- Dispute settlement and litigation related to individual and collective dismissals;
- Litigation before the Social Security Court (disputes related to accidents and illnesses of professional origin, inexcusable conduct, social contributions, etc.)
- Litigation with the French URSSAF (organisation for the payment of social security and family benefit contributions).